Saturday, March 06, 2021

Awake and alive

 Busy end of week, busy weekend... oi.  But I did sleep in til past 8, and the seven hours or so of sleep that I got might be enough to power me through the day.  Funny; yesterday I was severely uncaffeinated, and it showed, as I definitely collapsed about 3.  I powered through, as one often does, but..I could feel it.

They are saying the new week will be 60... it seems so long ago since it has been that.  Mind you, winter wasn;t even that bad; just long.  I mean, it was cold, but not that cold, and we only had a couple of bad snows...not that winter is over by any stretch of the imagination, to be sure.

I have decided that messes are starting to pile up around here.  Some of this is stuff from Mom's that I need to decide what to do with, and some of it is stuff from work I have to do the same, but on the whole the general effect is to produce mess and clutter, and while I am not exactly opposed to temporary disorder, this is becoming permanent, and that is unacceptable...I mean, once thi busy period of work erodes, some of the work pile will disappear, and I will have more time to conquer other things, but for the next few days there will be little to do but growl and eye roll at some of the piles... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home