Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Outrage

 So, as those of you who read Facebook know, I watched "Down the Hill: The Delphi Murders" over the past two nights.  It was quite good -- may even check out the podcast -- but I think I shared everyone's frustration that they haven't caught the guy yet (and, of course, strung him up).  But, let's face it...there isn't that much there.  There is a picture, but it's not very detailed, especially about the face, and the voice -- again, it's something but not that much to go on.  It's a white male in Indiana.  Hardly limiting.  Does he know the area?  Probably, at least well enough to escape detection, but who pays attention to people in the woods?  (I don't walk in the woods, so I don't know, but I think you get the drift.)  I suspect they could have released more evidence at the time, but... not everyone likes to talk.  Hell, I bet there are plenty of loners out there, and who can pick them out?

https://politicalwire.com/2021/02/15/earmarks-are-back/

I can easily see this helping the GOP going forward -- the swamp won, corruption is back, etc; not sure it is a huge issue, but one way for GOPers to show, well, something, is to point out that the Dems -- corruption creatures as always -- are the cause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/feehery-the-floridian-the-democrats-really-fear/ar-BB1dJ6xu?li=BBnb7Kz

I think this is exactly right; course, I loved the guy ever since the election ad with his kids...

https://www.vox.com/2021/2/15/22280763/kids-covid-vaccine-teachers-unions-schools-reopening-cdc

Snicker, snicker, snicker...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home