Friday, April 23, 2021

Catastrophe

So, my mobile phone died last night; one minute it was working, the next, nothng could get it turned back on, even a call to technical support.  On the one hand it was sort of nice -- an interrupted evening -- but on the other, I have to schlep down to a store to get it handled.  As the thing is pretty old, I will probably just get a new one, which is fine, as I can prolly afford it, even if I don't want to...mty main concern is to whether or not they can transfer all my contacts and such from the corpse.  If not...it will be no fun for a few days as I try to figure out who was where and how I can find them.  Oi.

That Tribe game was impressive... I mean, the Yankees are hitting so poorly, so you put nine guys on via the walk?  Not to mention the shoddy defense, which I am now accustomed to...Paul Quantrill continues to get hit hard, which is a problem, as he was one of the main hauls from the Clevinger trade, and with him and Naylor not exciting shining...oi.

I gotta ask..if it was Lebronny at the other end of the chick with a knife, would Lebron have posted what he did? I think not.  I mean, to me, this is modern journalism at its finest...never mind the potential victims of the attack (certainly no word from them), but all in on the girl who was attacker.  Not saying it is Kitty Genovese all over again, but...   the other thing, of course, is that Lebron prolly will not face any....accountability... for his inflammatory tweet?  Not that he ever does, but... it's one thing to fawn over the guy for basketball, but his record on other things -- his love for rapist Kobe, for insance -- is a bit mixed, but seldom is he actually called to the carpet about it....again, modern journalism at its finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home