Thursday, April 08, 2021

Calmness

 I finally got around to watching "Knives Out" yesterday; it was quite good -- loved the ensemble cast, wildly entertaining ploy, slightly over the top Daniel Craig...I mean, I figured I would...but it was still an enjoyable watch.  I then tried to hit the sack at 11, which was followed by an episode of sleeplessness and an attack of low blood sugar....oi.

Good to see that Jose Ramirez is the linchpin of our offense..of course, if you can't hit Jacob Junis, you have real problems, but that is me...

One thing I was ruminating about last night was how that while on the one hand I have more debt than ever....the other, it's all either on a no-interest credit card (for several more months) or my new HELOC, which has a fairly low interest rate.  (There is also the mortgage, but that is fixed, if you will.) I mean, I guess I paid off my student loans, and now, when I am making decent money and the interest being low...I do have a plan to pay stuff off, it's already in play, and I could be more penurious (fewer restaurant visits, less food at home) to add a few more shekels on the repayment plan... on the other hand, I am, for me, not as concerned as I usually am, and already have a list of the next stuff to fix once the first project is erased. This is, for me...well, the equivalent of drunken Democrat sailor spending, and we all know what I think of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home