Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Linkage

I've been noticing an uptick in those things from the local realtors offering to sell your house.  This is fine. I guess, but the problem then would be finding another one; this is a great seller's market, but unless you have one in the bag...well, that is a problem. Yes, I could move to the hovel and post a tidy profit, but that would also pose a host of other problems, and I do sort of like my house, for all its foibles (right now sawdust plays an inordinate role in the list).

The Zach Plesac news (maybe he should get the Dr. appellation) amuses and depresses me... the rotation is down to scraps, although tonite's strategery of riding Civale as long as possible would hold promise for the resr of the staff, in that getting an extra inning or so a start would...save wear and tear on them.  Honestly. nor do I think it would hurt the starters; practice pitch economy early, for one, and force guys to develop more pitches.  Crazy talk in that it might just work...

https://www.insidehook.com/article/vehicles/ford-f150-lightning-winning-ev-truck-war

Interesting.  Would I get one?  I don't know...so mucn about it is new, but if it saved money in the long run, it would be something to consider.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/25/trump-is-starting-to-put-together-his-own-contract-with-america-and-hes-teaming-up-with-newt-490829

Hmmm...I am not quite sure that "we're getting the band together again" is quite the strategy nowadays, and I certainly don't think that President Awesome has the necessary discipline to carry this out, but....

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/05/25/rick-santorum-cnn-donald-trump-490813

Do they really think they actually want one?  I certainly do ntooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home