Thursday, December 16, 2021

Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh

 So, this is the post I was going to do yesterday, but instead I crashed and went to bed, followed by waking up in the middle of the night (again) with low blood sugar and a charley horse, so no AM gym (definitely tomorrow).  Now I can comment on Urban Meyer's firing, and maybe read a chapter or two from his book.  All I can say is...it's pretty hilarious.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/proud-boys-regroup-focusing-on-school-boards-and-town-councils/ar-AARNOx0?li=BBnb7Kz

This is also hilarious; I mean, how can you say democracy is dying when even these guys are getting involved in local elections?  Nothing but a group getting involved in their own local communities...

I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner in Twinsburg last night.  Of course, while I was driving there, he texted me (I don't text and drive) to tell me he couldn't make it and if we could reschedule.  This was humorous, as not only did I miss him and haul ass to Twinstucky, but I had rearranged my schedule so that Wednesday was free (by putting everything on the Thursday plate).  It is the season of "The Gift of the Magi," I guess.  Anyways, since I was there, I realized I could hit the old Chinese buffet place we went to in high school and once for my family birthday (Mom, of course, complained, hilariously).  Yes, someone who complains about being a fatass should not eat at a Chinese buffet.  Anyways, it was...good? I mean, it is what you get, but it was decent, not that expensive, and they do have a fresh (ish) sushi bar and hibachi grill.  I was sure to load up on veggies and non-fried items.  Mainly it was nice just to sit and read and eat for a long half-hour and just....think about happy times, which is sort of the spirit of the season, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home