Monday, December 13, 2021

Odyssey

 Oi.  Interesting day today...slept in more than I should have, mainly because I stayed up late to watch all of the movies I got from the library over the weekend.  Alas. Guess I needed the rest.  Anyways, I hit the gym, came home, showered, and hopped in the car.  First to the MD for some labs and to drop off a sample...but the power was out, so off I went (with sample, mind you) to the mall.  South Park was fine, aside from the lack of a gift wrap area -- I hate the process and will pay anything to avoid it.  Worse, the mall didn't seem to have a lot of what I needed; only one item, and it was large and bulky...and Macy's had no bags for it, so I trucked all over the mall with this box.  Oi.  Anyways, I survived and off I went to the MD office, but the lab tech left. Sigh.  Went to the library, printed out some paperwork, then to the lab at UH Broadview, where I finally had everything sucked out of me and the magic container delivered.  I did manage to hit other stores, and thus most of the presents I needed I have.  Couple to follow up on...  not shopping for Mom is a little tough, but...we manage.

https://www.outkick.com/why-cnn-bet-on-chris-wallace/

I always liked Chris Wallace; tough but fair, and I think Fox will miss him; I mean, I would prefer a bit more real journalism, in some ways; I mean, they can be right-leaning, but you still have to call out the left and the right, no matter what.

https://wng.org/opinions/sir-you-are-not-a-conservative-1639398892

This could be me, but did anyone actually think he was a conservative? I mean, I don't any actual conservatives thought this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home