Friday, January 28, 2022

Malaise

 Funny; yesterday, I had so much stuff to do, and to get through -- and I didn't do all of it -- that I ended up going to bed at 12 and not blogging. So here I am; done with everything (sort of), and now... I feel lost.  Odd.  Anyways, this weekend is largely free for me, so I decided to go and fill it up with things to do!  Not that this is bad, just...how I roll.

Double gym today; haven't done it in a while, and though there was no evening cardio (low blood sugar), it still felt good to get the work in.  Going this morning, the roads were a bit sketch, and this afternoon...well, let's just say that if Parma can keep the roads in front of the Shoppes spotless, they can probably do it on the other streets as well.  Just saying...

The parish is taking down the Xmas decorations Sunday and I think I am as well; I mean, it is time, sort of. I went around tonight and looked at them -- closely -- just because a lot of them are old and nice; also because Mom loved Christmas and I miss her.  I think I am going to keep the Xmas mice up all year -- one because I liked them as a kid and two because, well, we all need a little Christmas all year.  Funny; the happy thought came into my head that there was no reason I couldn't pull everything down from the attic for a Christmas in July... I mean, it's my house, so why the hell not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home