Saturday, January 15, 2022

A day of excitement

 Interesting day today.  Food pantry duty today, and we were busy; first hour was fine, second hour we were swamped, and then the third was steady; we barely finished at noon, even with cleaning and sterilizing and getting everything packed.  Then I had planned to work out and run home to watch Duke -- even had the chips and the Mountain Dew lined up -- but an ex coworker texted me, asked if we could meet (had something to discuss) so I figured why not.  Not that it wasn't nice to just hang -- just wanted to chat -- but I of course had that prior commitment.  Anyways, I ended up going to my sister's to watch the game (she was amused), which was fine.  Duke did win -- closer than it should have been, yes teams play up on Duke, but still -- and then I had some errands to run; no gym, as my blood sugar has been suspiciously low all day.  Alas.  Then home.

Minor amusement -- got a couple of calls during the Duke game, which I ignored (of course); turned out it was from the SVDP Cleveland Board President; it is now official, I have been elected.  I called him after the game of course, but my sister suggested I send him the Duke schedule to prevent further mishaps.  Priorities, of course.  Anyways, then it was some grocery shopping -- shit is on sale, have to buy before it goes up even more -- and then home.  Dinner and watch the end of the CSU game (I need a new Cleveland team), which was quite the thriller...and now here I am, going through emails and shit I missed during the day.  Rah.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/01/11/cnns_tapper_is_it_cynical_to_ask_why_democrats_dont_complain_about_strict_voting_rules_in_new_jersey_and_delaware.html

Snicker, snicker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home