Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Double Feature

 My sleep patterns -- as evinced by the frequency and timing of my posts -- are off, and it is starting to become an issue.  Not sure why this is happening -- low blood sugar last night, an inability to sleep today -- but I can feel myself just not being my usual peppy self; that and drinking more coffee.  Lots of stuff to do, lots going on... it all adds up.  Oi.  I also note that lack of sleep affects weight, and feeling the fatness as I do...

I have been able to get some reading done -- up to 15 books for the year (some of the volumes were smaller in size, and quite engrossing), and I've also been able to cross two movies off the list.  Last night I watched "Selena." Interesting; I mean, I remembered the story and knew what happened, but it was still...both sad and entertaining.  Shame I do not know Spanish, else I would listen to the songs.  J-Lo -- before her centaur-riding days -- certainly did recreate, I think, the singer in many ways.  Tonight I watched "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane;" yes, I hadn't seen the film until today.  It was...impressive. Two Hollywood heavyweights.  Interesting plot (sort of want to read the novel).  I watched some of the extra stuff about the film on the B-side... I do like Hollywood history, but it tends to be the genres I like the most.  This was quite informative.  And, for those counting at home...up to 791. One of my former coworkers told me it was his favorite film, and I told him I would never eat anything at his house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home