Saturday, March 26, 2022

Goings Away

 Busy day... food pantry duty in the AM -- not terribly busy but steady; the decline in site visits is across the diocese, and no one has any good hard ideas, just the usual one, that all of the extra aid the government is doling out is keeping people from needing it.  Of course, this rising inflation might start boosting visits, as the people on the bottom are often most affected by this.  Of course, SNAP will probably go up to win votes, so...maybe not.

Then it was off to the PACC to help prepare for a dinner they were throwing for Ukrainian relief.  I mean, on the one hand, I have other stuff to do, on the other, I don't mind helping, it's for a good cause, and they sort of like me -- even though I don't speak Polish, they are kind to me and I slowly becoming part of their team (when they need me).  And, the Polish ladies can whip up a nice plate of grub, if nothing else!

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/are-the-oscars-over-2/

Probably, and good riddance!  I don't know, but if more and more of your output is devoted to doing less and less of what people actually want to see...

And good riddance to him, too!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/03/the-haters-guide-to-woodrow-wilson/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home