Sunday, October 02, 2022

A Creeping Sense

 Busy weekend, and here I am not, tired but not tired enough to go to sleep.  So here I blog.

Is it me, or is  OSU ranked too high?  I mean, the offense has been impressive, the defense has been fine, but... they haven't really played anyone, have they?  ND was a big name, not so much.  The wheels have come off the Badgers' season so quickly that the coach was fired (and a generous severance to boot).  Putting 77 on Toledo or 49 on Rutgers (I don't believe for a minute the fake call wasn't on) is just score-padding, in my book.  For all the talk about Pedophile State and Michigan playing no one... the same can be said for tOSU.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/5-reasons-for-democrats-to-still-be-concerned-about-the-midterms/

Maybe?  I guess to me the big one is the GOP enthusiasm; I don't think it has went away since the Dobbs decision, in all honesty, just that it was overwhelmed by the cacophony on the other side.  The ad spending is nice -- though the idea that we should be outspent is ludicrous -- but the main hope for the GOP has to be in getting their people to the polls; not only in OH but in WI and PA (where it seems they are still a bit divided).  As with most things, we should pull this off, but probably will not.  Oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home