Sunday, July 02, 2023

Late at Night

 So, it was the final "Endeavour" tonight, and it was...fine?  I mean, it resolved all of the character and story plots, wrapped up the loose ends, had a nice tie-in to the original, and...I guess maybe I expected more?  The end plot twist was a bit much, I daresay, and the idea of any police force being scared away by a biker gang... well, I guess in the US with our more militarized police this is not an issue.  Anyways, I will miss the show, although with the wonder of DVDs...well, you get the drift.

As you see, it is quite late, and here I am blogging away.  Oddly enough, my stomach has been a little...active this evening (at least I didn't miss any "Endeavour") and thus I have spent a good deal of time making good time to the bathroom.  Oi.  Funny thing is, I am not sure what caused it -- sensible food all day, nothing really crazy (mainly job searching) to do...odd.  I realize I am not a young man anymore -- I removed a dozen or so gray hairs from my head today -- but this is beyond ridiculous.

Turner Classic Movies wasn't broken — and didn't need fixing : NPR
Quite right; I rather love TCM -- "Casablanca" was on when I finally got home today -- and while I can see how people want to save money (trust me), I also suspect that the savings here would be...minute compared to actual sources of wastage in Hollywood.  Hell, the writers are on strike; find some who are willing to cross the picket line, or hire replacements.  That of course would be a sight to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home