A Day of Sighs
Long couple of days -- lots of work and other stuff. I would like to think it will ebb tomorrow or the weekend, but let's just that I am not exactly sure about that. To be sure, it is the silly season, but it is a bit sillier than usual. To be sure, some of it is just a compressed calendar, but... stuff just cascades and it is not exactly fun.
Sherrod Brown leads Husted by 8 as inflation tops Ohio Senate poll | Fox News
This is not fun. To be sure, none of the OH GOP candidates have exactly run an inspiring campaign, but I would think in a blue year, this would be the time to do so, right? I should think we have the cash, so at least we are on the air, but the ads are mainly attack ads, and you need to be for something, not just against. Just saying...
This is not fun. To be sure, none of the OH GOP candidates have exactly run an inspiring campaign, but I would think in a blue year, this would be the time to do so, right? I should think we have the cash, so at least we are on the air, but the ads are mainly attack ads, and you need to be for something, not just against. Just saying...
The Initiative That This Top House Republican Said 'There's No Excuse for Delay'
This could be me, but this should have been 1) Sooner 2) Faster and 3) More Often, as then we would have something to run on. I realize there are a lot of things going on, but stamping out fraud should be an easy win, and with the plethora of red states out there, there are ready allies in the fight. OI.
This could be me, but this should have been 1) Sooner 2) Faster and 3) More Often, as then we would have something to run on. I realize there are a lot of things going on, but stamping out fraud should be an easy win, and with the plethora of red states out there, there are ready allies in the fight. OI.
So I went to cut the grass today and the thing was idling... hard. I made two passes and the mower died. I realize it has worked since I was in middle school, but I would prefer not to replace it now; so I will make a service call and hope it is just age-related stuff. It has been a couple of years since I had one...at least I can weed-whack tomorrow and remove the weeds and the ditch. I guess I could charge it 20 times and do the whole yard...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home