Monday, August 24, 2026

Matttie wakes

The Browns make me laugh.  I mean, I really don't care, since I seldom pay attention, but everyone loves a train wreck, and they are... and, to be sure, I think we all knew that Watson would be the QB.  It does seem that he really doesn't nave the arm/shoulder strength anymore to make long/deep throws, and he doesn't look good out there, so... why not?  Unless the plan is to play him a few games, he craps out, gets benched, and that's that (so there is no chance of grievance), but...it seems there is a simpler way to do this.  Of course, that would enrage the fan base less, but these people still root for the Browns, so what else will you do?  (I blame them more than anything, but people vote for Democrats, too.)

More or less funny; I thought I had my blood sugar just right, and here I am, awake because it is low.  To be sure, low is better than high, but between the extremes and the concerns about weight...well, it is a bit annoying.  But we will survive.

CABINET / Ingestion / Tempting the Temperate
Interesting.  I mean, I cannot remember the last time I went to a buffet -- didn't hit one when I was in Vegas -- but now I am thinking I should.  (OK, I think I went to Kumo last year.)  I mean, it is the principle of the thing, that a little gluttony is a good thing once a while.  Sort of.

Why House GOP hopes of cracking down on fraud could flame out - POLITICO
This could be me, but this seems to me to be a no-brainer, and if you think the Dems are going to control Congress...well, no day but today.  I realize we are GOPers, but sometimes we just do not act very intelligently.

Refugees among thousands of North Dakotans losing SNAP benefits amid federal changes • North Dakota Monitor
I get a kick out of these articles, because 1) We are $40 trillion in the hole, and that will have to be paid; 2) We have plenty of jobs available; and 3) Maybe we should be spending (and putting people to work) on US citizens?  Quite frankly, I believe that half of our clients at the food bank could -- and should -- join the work force, but, again, read my prior comment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home