Soirees
So, last night I was laying on the floor, answering some emails, and of course I nodded off...and woke up at 4 in the morning, lights on, laptop on, etc. My carbon footprint will be most unpleasant. To be sure, I guess I needed the rest, but I must really stop doing that sort of thing. Of course, I am, doing it now, but a large cup of coffee is next to me as I type away. Joy of joys. Anyways, I tried to go to bed, failed, and ended up making some coffee and doing some laundry.
Then it was off to the OC. Very quiet day; the count was off -- all that GOP prosperity, as I say. More seriously, most of the bread and produce went, the tables were wiped down, and all the computer stuff was entered properly. The month has been a bit off, not sure why; normally it picks up about now.
Anyways, while I had some work to do, I did take a couple of hours for a summer of fun and off to Country Maid Ice Cream Parlor and Orchard; I have passed by the place many a time, always wanted to go, and... the ice cream was quite good -- mango with a waffle cone. The orchard I was a little surprised -- not a lot of apples, but then I looked at their schedule, and I realized it a bit off season. I picked up some produce -- tart Paula Red apples and large peaches. Quite delicious...I will have to go back in apple season.
Work has been busy, as with other things...funny; the paper pile seems to be getting larger, the links and articles are increasing, and there is much to do. One thing that went well -- I got school supplies to the parish school AND some gift cards from our OC parishes. Even have bulletin content for the next week, always good for the proper exploitation that everyone loves...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home