Friday, July 25, 2014

Bunts

So, I stayed up to watch ALL of the game last nite; it was not that bad...value-added baseball.  :)  More seriously...well, just think:  we will have all of NEXT year to wathc Ryan Raburn, too. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelcannon/2014/07/25/obamacare-architect-jonathan-gruber-if-youre-a-state-and-you-dont-set-up-an-exchange-that-means-your-citizens-dont-get-their-tax-credits/

Aside from the snarkery that accompanies this...I wonder if the GOP isn't setting themselves up for a fall again.  I think we all could argue (well, maybe not now) the intent of the legislature, and I have trouble seeing them throwing out the exchanges over this.  Well, I have trouble seeing Kennedy doing it, and I could see Roberts going off and doing something to minimize it, but...

Oi...one thing I do NOT like about Francona is the bunting...In Wednesday's game he did it twice -- not needed -- and yesterday and today he is doing it again.  I mean, yes, you can get A run, but...I think you have to let them swing the bats once in a while.  Especially that in this day and age, with the shifts and the power arms and the plethora of Ks, playing for one run is not that successful; I mean, there is a time you HAVE to do it and you do, but the rest....oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home