Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Together

Interesting move by the Tribe today, sending Bauer to the pen -- despite his stellar performance -- in favor of Tomlin (who has the snazzy contract) and Anderson (who has options).  I mean, unless they are saying one thing to us and something else to them, it seems odd; yes, Anderson has thrown harder this spring, but he's not been as effective as now walk-averse Trevor.  Tomlin had a role, so why Bauer and his warm up is sent down there...unless they want to save his arm for a month or so...  well, I cannot explain it.  I also noted that the Tribe is carrying eight relievers....for April.  Oi.

Since I complained about NOT watching a movie, I decided to watch one...the 1931 documentary (silent) "The Forgotten Frontier," about frontier medicine in rural Kentucky.  Aside from the staged scenes, it was pretty interesting; basically, to bring medical care to the people of the region...they built a clinic, sent out MDs and nurses, and put them on horses, like circuit riders.  The film centered on Harlan County, which was a documentary about a coal strike (which I've seen)...so that was cool in and of itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home