Thursday, September 29, 2016

Promise

Not that I wanted this to happen, but an off day is a good thing for the Tribe, resting the bullpen and the starters, and it also means that the callups do not pitch as much, which is good, as maybe, just maybe, we can get home field for the ALDS...

I went to bed a little after 11 last nite and will do so again today...I can feel myself...slacking; the gym workout was a little off, and I felt sluggish.  I really haven't slept much or well lately, and the concept of almost seven hours of sleep two days in a row...well, the prospect makes me simply giddy, even if I do not suspect much will come of it.

With the end of summer, I can only note -- somewhat expectedly -- that my plans for summer romance have, once again, been dashed, and at my age, this just might be the last time for this sort of thing.  Roll up the map of Europe...

I've decided that 500 on the National Film Registry is a pretty easy goal...one thing I did note is that, somehow, miraculously, I've skipped "It's a Wonderful Life."  Imagine that...for now, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home