Sunday, October 16, 2016

Laziness

Continuing the blogging trend....I didn't do all the much today; after Mom and brunch and a few more than usual chores, I mainly...caught up on some email, handled some minor chores here, took a brief nap...and that was it.  I probably should have done some other things I have been putting off -- the nefarious special projects -- especially since I won't be doing them this week, but alas.

Watched "On the Bowery" today...interesting, albeit not terribly so, and not that long.  A look at the men of the Bowery in the late 40s/early 50s and how they sort of bounced around Skid Rows...I guess it was a little edgy, given the time. I am 470, and I think I might start looking up some shorts again, just to try to push 500 before the New Year.  This does mean I may have to break down and watch "It's A Wonderful Life," as it is on the list...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home