Saturday, October 15, 2016

Relief

Went to the Tribe game last nite -- a friend of mine had SRO tickets -- and it was quite a blast, even if it was the quite the nervewracker.  Kluber was good, not great (Estrada was at times) and battled, give him credit.  Miller came out to hold it, and Allen -- who has had a good year -- nailed it down.  One mistake, really...and that was that.  Now, of course, this was the game they had to win, since the rest of the rotation...well, the relievers will be called upon.  Miller is prolly out today, but given the righty-tilt of Toronto's lineup, you might be able to get away with Otero and Shaw.  Might.

In the meantime, I did some walking around the city yesterday -- good vibe -- and today I woke up at 8 and hit the gym.  I didn't get enough sleep, I think, but it was good to at least work my legs; they are a little sore but not impossibly so.  Rah.

Going to finish the WW1 book today and then catch up on the magazines/add to the recycle pile.  Oddly enough, I didn't feel like doing any widespread cleaning today, so I will not, not with the sports events, but I think the residence can manage for a bit without it -- my grand plans for closet reorganization and de-crapping might come to fruition yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home