Saturday, May 27, 2017

Back to the grind..

Nothing like watching the Danny Salazar implosion to start the day, though, of course, he only gave up one in the first, so that counts as progress...

Speaking of progress, I decided that my knee was good enough to do leg day again...I skipped one set of lifts, but other than that, it was fairly solid, and even put a little extra cardio in, for a bunch of reasons.  The knee is so far so good, I bet it will hurt later, but I cannot complain for now.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/healthcare/why-republicans-cant-fix-health-insurance/ar-BBBvZyo?li=BBnbfcN

This is sort of true, but the fact of the matter is all of the sub-market services means that I am paying for the markup....so it really doesn't save me money, and I have to pay more in taxes...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-people-left-behind-when-only-the-deserving-poor-get-help/ar-BBBwrXr?li=BBnbfcN&ocid=mailsignout

This is also sort of true, but, as I (and more) say at the food pantry, people can afford cigarettes, bling, ink, etc., so they obviously have some money (and time)...so gutting food stamps isn't that bad.  The bigger issue is that in the those parts where there is the most excess labor -- often in the blue areas -- there is little ability to get these people to work, because, well, it's not quite the best environment for hiring.  Nor are these people actually hireable, I can assure you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home