Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Moonlight

Is it me, or should the GOP in Congress start mentioning impeachment, if only to maybe, just maybe, knock a little sense into the President?  I mean, the leopard doesn't change his spots, but...even if the intelligence wasn't as important as people thought...well, again, it is the appearance of improper behavior that is most troubling...

In the meantime, my knee is better -- not quite good -- and the same goes for the jaw/teeth.  I have managed to catch a cold, of all things -- I suspect poor sleep quality, stress, and work issues as the main causes -- so I will be in a vain attempt to get some rest.  The day game tomorrow will help.

Not sure what is worse...watching Danny Salazar throw BP or seeing Yan Gomes hit for himself...for the first, I would think he is working too much UP in the zone; some mechanical correction, I think, is in order, to get the ball down. The second...I know he is hot, and Terry would never do it, but, man, he's just not that good right now that you can trust him with the game on the line.

Watched "Moonlight" Sunday.  I liked it, but...for all of the excitement, it wasn't all that.  I know I am a hard case, but...it was sort of meh, and I really didn't quite buy the last third of the movie.  Not saying it was bad, just, for all that was expected...didn't reach.  Am up to 548 on the NFR, watched "Being There" last nite -- Peter Sellers' last (if you will) big role.  It was...funny, in the Matt sense; not sure why it is there, unless they wanted to honor Sellers...it is good, and the acting is terrific, but..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home