Thursday, May 18, 2017

News!

I figured that I would actually TRY at least to get to bed early tonight, so the next entry on the NFR will wait until tomorrow.  I noticed that I was like 75% at the gym today (arms)...and it is ALL sleep.  I have been eating better, but the cold took a lot out of me...the knee is meh, for now.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-18/productive-enough-for-government-work

I agree, sort of, but the problem of course is that there is an opportunity cost sacrificed in this; maybe some of that capital could have diverted to productive pursuits.  The program's beneficiaries get more benefits than they pay in, which comes out of MY pocket...that is something of an injustice, is it not?


https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/cost-of-health-insurance-isn-t-all-about-fairness

Relatedly...this is where the boys in the Fun Run Bunch point out that women are all for independence and freedom and empowerment, until it comes time to pay the bill...  I don't think that is completely fair, but I don't think it is completely unfair, either.

In the meantime, some of my coworkers asked me what I thought of impeaching the President...I said I would love President Pence and Vice President Cruz.  The conversation, at that point, fell off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home