Monday, April 23, 2018

Excitement of a sort

Hard to describe the Tribe game... I mean, it wasn't exactly a white knuckler; between Cookie and Miller and Allen, well, it was as good as you can get.  On the other hand, even with Gausman dealing, a one-run game... well, let's just say I expressed what was probably an unduly level of concern, if you get my drift...

Left work promptly at 5 today due to a wake -- my theory of going to other peoples' funerals so they come to yours is still accurate, far as I know -- and due to a lack of traffic got home plenty early... so much so, in fact, that I was able to watch "Hospital," a Wiseman documentary... thus getting to 647 on the list.  It was interesting, and, with my usual sense of timing, I managed to get to the autopsy scene right in the middle of dinner.  I may be a prude, but my capacity for disgusting imagery is unquenchable, at least when it comes to cranial extractions.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-gastronomy/chick-fil-as-creepy-infiltration-of-new-york-city

I've never wanted to eat at a Chick-Fil-A more in my life.  Ok, that's not quite true, but you get the drift...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home