Sunday, April 08, 2018

Surprises

Well, that was an exciting and unexpected turn of events...  I thought they were done, because, after all, NOT scoring runs off Jason Hammel is...well, hard to do.  And, with the cold air, I figured it would be a moonshot, and in a way, it was.  Considering how Gomes (and everyone else) has been not hitting. One thing I found humorous; on the pre-game, Terry Francona was mentioning how they are going to really study how Chisenhall pulled the hammy once again... this could be me, but I bet that crack medical staff might have something to do with it...

In other news, went to the Detroit area for the weekend for my college roomie's 40th bday; it was fun and all, seeing the children and whatnot and festing.  One thing I did notice was that all of the support staff of the hotel we stayed at were....white. I've never experienced that at a hotel before; most of them were immigrants, from the accents, but... I can see how Michigan went for Trump.

One thing I will admit; the weekend has gone fast with the traveling and the family stuff and everything else...it doesn't seem like I got a lot of stuff done, though I know it is not true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home