Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Linx

Broke my streak of blog posts and films yesterday...one of two today.  :)  Dined with a friend to discuss some random stuff, and then a fun run, and...well, this could be me, but I didn't know of anyone who didn't expect Tomlin to get shelled, and he did.  Alas.  In the meantime, I hope we all like Tyler Olson, as we will be seeing more of him...

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/underestimate-trumps-reelection-odds-at-your-own-peril/

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/history-suggests-double-trouble-for-incumbent-trump/
One of these is more like the other, and I think it is number 2; course, if the (ha!) GOP loses the House, he can run, like Truman, on the do-nothing Congress.  I am not saying it is a good strategy, but it is a strategy... then again, I am not sure Trump is capable of that sort of Machiavellian thinking... or anyone on the staff, for that matter.

Watching J! tonight, I was amused by Mary Taylor's ad saying she would roll back Kasich's Medicaid expansion. This is sort of curious, given she was the Lieutenant Governor during that time; I mean, it's not like she had any real say, of course, but if she was sooo appalled by it, she could have done something at the time, like resign and run against him in 2014 (especially in the wake of the Fitzgerald candidacy). Course, Trumpism wasn't in the air at that time, so her ploy might not have played...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-pushes-abstinence-in-teen-pregnancy-programs/ar-AAwfTjk?li=BBnbcA1

This is also a bit curious; I mean, when I think abstinence and moral restraint, I think of the Trump Administration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home