Saturday, May 26, 2018

Conflagaration

Well, that was an awesome performance by the 'pen yesterday... I don't know, this could be me, but this is everyone's fault, but the front office... I mean, the moves didn't work out, fine, so go out and find someone.  The M's got Colome (and Span) for minor leaguers yesterday... not saying that that move would work, and not that we need OFs (soon we will NOT) but they could find one, and he was better than the internal options... 

Woke up at 6:30 this morning, which was fine, save for the fact that I had wanted to sleep in... alas.  Put in a workout at the gym, did some errands, and then shopping, and now I am home... rah.  I ended up staying in last nite to watch the pitching duel (which was fine, while it lasted) and...well, I do feel the urge to spread my wings tonight...though it's not like I don't know anyone who is doing anything, snark.

Watched "Paris is Burning" last night to get the list to 658.  Words cannot describe the awesome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home