Thursday, May 24, 2018

Surprise, surprise

Man, it has been a while since I blogged... Tribe, Netflix (next-to-last DVD of House of Cards), PQ -- victory last nite at Bottlehouse, always good... but here we are now, where I hope I can survive tomorrow and ideally get some rest.  In the meantime, yes, I think Francona went to Ramirez too soon again; he's faced the Astros thrice in a week, I think they've seen all of the pony's tricks, if you get my drift.  I realize four OFs are on the DL, but you'd think eventually the front office will make a move to the bullpen needs...

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/05/50_greatest_music_videos_of_th.html

Interesting... I mean, all of them were indeed in the decade, but there are certainly a wide range... genres and songs, if you will.

So, a college friend asked me to go to the South Euclid-Lyndhurst library to take some pictures of the art there, and it was sort of one of the way home... I did.  Sort of a culture shock.... I mean, the nonfiction books were fairly woke, if you get my drift.  Lots of art and gathering space in the library (far more than in the West Side)... perhaps worst of all, everyone went five or more miles LESS than the speed limit, a trend that continued LONG after I got on the highway, at least until the 480 bridge and the west side, where the usual -- and superior -- NASCAR time-trial philosophy prevailed...

I was a little surprised the Korean peace mission, if you will is off; I mean, if you think it will be a schlonging or a dog-and-pony show, you don't have to have it... but I think a lot of people thought they wanted to deal, or at least give up something... to be sure, the way Trump operates, I bet it will be back on soon, or Mike Pompeo will have a deal soon...you'd think another good headline before the election would be just what they need...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home