Sunday, July 08, 2018

Fun city

Watching yet another thrilling Tribe game...  I thought yesterday's 8th inning was managed most curiously.  Neil Ramirez had a bad day at the office, fine... maybe you get him earlier, though I doubt it, but after the bottom started... you have Gonzalez bat for Kipnis (fine, since E-Gon is having a better year), but once he gets the bunts NOT down, you then pull Alonso for Rajai...telegraphing the steal, and he is then thrown out.  Oi.  I mean, if you were going ti PR, do it right away, and then... well, as Lucroy really can't throw anymore (an 0-2 FB outside is the only time he has a chance), I guess I would have taken the bunt off and Rajai do his magic...

OC duty yesterday, and it was... a little chaotic.  We have to do our annual re-registration of the clients, so that took time, and the GCFB requires some more stuff, which added to the time, as we had to check the boxes... also, we decided (not quite my idea) to start handing out reusable cloth bags, and, to ensure that they come back, we will have a monthly drawing to give away a Dave's gift card... so that took a little time, too.  I was directly some of the new stuff and ended up registering people just to get the crowd down, so it was a late rush in the back... everyone responded nicely, but it was touch and go for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home