Friday, June 29, 2018

Rest

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-18/meet-the-chicago-floor-trader-who-helped-inspire-the-tea-party-movement

This was....fairly interesting, in a lot of ways, especially to me the parts about the set and then at the end, when they tie between the Tea Party and Trump...

Anyways, a long and busy week -- no time to catch up on films or any of that nonsense.  One thing I did want to mention was how I loved the Cardinal approach to Tribe hitters; they went slow, they went offspring, and they flummoxed a good lineup, albeit one that was facing a real team for the first time in a week.  In the meantime, I am moderately curious as to what will happen in Oakland.

I have decided that I need to embrace my inner foodie a little more; namely, I need to start hitting some of the restaurants I've always wanted to try... I am not getting any younger, and not that I deserve it, per se, but.... And, let's face it, it's not like the annual plan for a summer romance will happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home