Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Three in the water...

Well, that was an interesting Tribe game... at least Cody didn't blow this one.  :) I wonder...Tyler Olsen is going to make a rehab start, but as he has options, and they just invested in Rzepcynski, they may decide to leave him there, which may also serve as a powerful lesson on the need to NOT not-report injuries.  As for Guyer...it would be a shame if he has to go on the DL, but, aside from a few games, most of the time I wonder if maybe Melky Cabrera wouldn't be the better answer (let's hope he is around somewhere).

I was dicking around on Youtube and discovered Jordan Belson's "Allures" was now available, so I watched it... 671.  Rah.  It was nice, and interesting, but as with a bunch of flicks on there, I am not sure why it was added, save to say "this guy did interesting things and we should remember him," which is sort of fine... I think I may have to start going through the list again and checking youtube more often.

I went to the gym today and for the first time in three weeks (almost) I did arms work... I think the chest muscle is slightly sore, still, but I really didn't cut back on weights and intensity, and I am largely fine (for now).  I suspect lots of proper sleep and nutrition would be ideal, but as with so many other things, we all know that's not happening anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home