Sunday, July 01, 2018

Catching up

So, after spending a late afternoon with some friends (in the sun, sort of) my ardor for going was cooled, and I ended up watching "Under Western Stars," getting me to 669 on the list... it is a Roy Rogers vehicle, which is why I think it was chosen...not that I didn't like it or anything of the sort, but... nothing wowed me on it.

The Tribe pitching machinations continue; Plutko is down and Rzepcynski is up (and back).  It is good to have two lefties around, and Plutko showed himself to be Josh Tomlin light while he was around (though I think he will be back).  I did get a kick out of the Tribe announcers discussing how well Tomlin has pitched, albeit in white-flag territory... then he goes out and gets shelled (in pitcher-friendly Oakland).  It does suck, but his stuff was never exactly overpowerling, and being extremely borderline now... well, this will happen more often than not.

One thing I was able to do yesterday was empty the email folder and erase all the links of articles that needed to be read...   may not seem like much but when you are busy but want to stay informed... and the bookmarks bar looks neater, a nice touch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home