Sunday, July 15, 2018

Oi

So... I fell out of bed again.  The same... charley horse, and while trying to stop it... well, I am not sure how THIS happened, but I didn't fall on my face this time.  I landed on the back of my head or neck.  It hurts, more sore than anything, and to top it off...when I woke up there was blood on my pillow...  At least my charley horse doesn't hurt.  :)  It was ok, sort of... had OC duty yesterday, and that was ok... we were a little short of volunteers, the computers were running a little slow, and we had to really hustle to get everyone out the door. Oi.  I didn't get a lot of sleep last nite -- family fest -- so that didn't help, but I dozed off a bit before... I can see how this aging thing is simply no fun.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/14/never-trumpers-will-want-to-read-this-history-lesson-219006

This amuses me, mainly because does anyone really think that the Dems -- especially the lefties pushing the party now -- would want to go and concede some of their party platforms to get more people in?  I mean, for one, they think they can win without it... and two, they're established and in the party, so giving up to usurpers won't help. Also... this could be me, but I would the GOP's never Trump wing has more power in the party (where a lot of people who have the beliefs are still around)...

https://khn.org/news/unwieldy-health-costs-often-stand-between-teachers-and-fatter-paychecks/
This could be me, but...
1) Obamacare has caused health care costs for everyone to rise;
2) Teachers' unions supported Obamacare;
3) These people caused their own health care costs to rise and are now bitching about it, so...
4)  Maybe these aren't the people we should have teaching our children...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home