Monday, July 16, 2018

Respite

I give the President credit; the man can take a shitshow and make it into a bigger one.  Most impressive.  :)  Hell, he even lost Fox News today, which frankly takes a lot of work.  To me... this would be the sort of thing you don't muck with; I mean, for all of the other stuff her does, even the most quotidian of "Putin is a bad guy, and they mucked with the election" would, for better or worse, solve... well, not all, but some, of his issues.  Oi.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he-preyed-on-men-who-wanted-to-be-priests-then-he-became-a-cardinal/ar-AAA8Syh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U506DHP

I am shocked, shocked, that a Son of Erin would engage in this sort of thing...

One thing I have noticed is that I am just not sleeping as much as I should, with the result being I am feeling everything more... to be sure, some of it is the fall out of bed, but I am just... tired, and I can tell, being somewhat irritable and the workouts are not quite as intense... I have a couple of minor things to handle today and then it is off to bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home