Sunday, November 04, 2018

Falling back

On the one hand, it was a little odd for things to get dark so quickly today...on the other hand... well, last nite was a little cold, but beautiful.  And today... well, it was dry.  I mean, all of the cold hard rain of the last four days... well, I was even feeling a little down about it.

I really haven't done much today, save for catching up on some reading; it was funny, yesterday I cleaned the bathrooms and did a shload of paperwork, and now...well, cleaning off the bookshelf is a good thing, I should imagine.

I am a little surprised we didn't offer a qualifying offer to Brantley; I mean, there is the danger of him taking it and then getting hurt (which I consider to be likely), but to me I didn't see that as being likely, and we would have improved our draft position.  As for Miller and Allen...we'll miss them, but they are also NOT the same relievers they were a few years ago.  I was less surprised by the non-qualifying offers there, but...

This could be me, but the Tribe may be listening to offers on Kluber and all, but unless these thingsa are most incredible...I guess this is me, but maybe they were saying that they were willing to wheel and deal, and that could be the signal, not trading away your ace...


Dare I say I like the guy...more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home