Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Gripes!!

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/12/18088990/john-mccain-republicans-house-midterms-health-care

I don't know...maybe it did?  I mean, NOT doing it pissed off the right, and trying to do it poorly (and failing) pissed off the left.  I think had something been done... for one thing, you could have ran on it, and two, it would have made the donor class more willing to shell out dough... to say nothing of the fact that the people who vote would have had a reason to do so.  But now...

I also got a kick out of Jim Renacci's comments on Facebook...this could be me, but if you don't actually campaign, and lose by six... when every other GOP candidate wins... well, I think it should be said that YOU left everyone else on the battlefield.  Oi.

So, I made pho yesterday, and it was... ok?  Not too bad, maybe not as spicy as it could have been, but it was pretty good.  mainly I felt special for making it.

Is it me, or is it way too soon for it to be cold and snowy?  I mean, I know with all that global warming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home