Monday, May 04, 2020

Travesties

Well, I guess J! has run out of previously taped episodes... I guess this is ok; I mean, you could tape new episodes, but I would guess that with between social distancing and the health issues of Alex, you probably could not.  Alas; I feel for people in the contestant pool -- it's large, and there are only about 400 or so spots a year, so every week they are not taping it's 10 dreams that are...crushed.  Ugh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/allegation-against-biden-prompts-reexamination-of-believe-women/2020/05/02/00741eb0-8a5a-11ea-9dfd-990f9dcc71fc_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_politics_am&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_politics
Yeah, surre... I mean, it's "We need to revisit this because it might cost us the Presidency." Again, I don't mind that they do it, but the hypocrisy is beyond ridiculous -- even for Democrats -- and the fact that the GOP is not running ads on this is a bit odd, to put it mildly.

I also noted that the "1619" series won a Pulitzer... it is stick in the eye of the right, to put it mildly...

In the meantime, I went out and took another walk today...felt good to stretch the legs, and if the weather holds I will go out and do it tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home