Sunday, April 26, 2020

Not settling in

So, I contined my trend of watching movies... finished up "The Last Emperor" today.  I liked it, but a little long... not really.  It was visually stunning, and certainly an interesting story.... I do wonder what would have happened had he not collaborated with the Japanese (I also wonder how he could have been that dumb). Today, while searching for another film, I dummied into and watched "The Power and the Glory," a 1933 pre-Code film starring Spencer Tracy that was "Citizen Kane" before, well, Citizen Kane.  I liked it -- sort of interesting, salacious plot details, though I am not sure if it is quite National Film Registry material.  Anyways, up to 721!

Yesterday at the OC some of the volunteers from one of the other parishes made the comment that -- as they were lectors -- they were concerned about falling out of practice. I can assure you that as a Eucharistic Minister, I am also concerned about falling out of practice!  I guess the schedule will resume if and when we ever have Mass again, but in the meantime... it's not like I ever conquered my berves in the first place, and this will not help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home