Thursday, April 09, 2020

Sorrows

https://pjmedia.com/trending/chinas-agriculture-ministry-says-dogs-are-no-longer-considered-livestock/

Ha!  I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!  Anyways, I took a half-day today to do the Easter shopping aand attend to other business; I pretty much got home at 5, which surprised me, but between my stuff and Mom chores... close enough.  In the meantime, I note that this year, I don't have to finagle/feel bad about skipping the Holy Thursday service and foot washing...  this coming from the guy who constantly complains that it doesn't feel like Easter.

I, like millions of others, was saddened by Bernie's departure from the race, as I had planned to vote for him.  I do think Trump will have a very difficult time, but... how shall I say this... it says something about our democracy that we've decided that the choice for a guy who is in 70s is even more... senescent?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home