Sunday, March 08, 2020

Weekend Update

Not that I want this to be a weekly thing, but... as always, life intervenes.  In the meantime, this -- March Madness -- is one of my favorite times of the year. As I told Mom... the mid-major conference tourneys, winning and losing is the difference the Big Dance and a long vacation. And considering how few of these kids will play beyond this level...well, it can be a special time.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/coach-k-goes-off-at-dukes-social-media-critics-come-into-cameron-and-look-up-in-the-ceiling/
This seems a little...much, don't you think?

Is it me, but has the Democratic field winnowed too early?  I mean, for the GOP it has, and the Biden renaissance, for better or worse, has been an issue, as I think he is the one who can beat Trump by appealing to his voters; not that he wins them but that he wins enough of them... I am not sure that the Bernie magic can return in the Midwest -- it will have to if he wants to win, but... I suspect electability is the theme of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home