Sunday, April 19, 2020

Newness

Bet you thought I was taking the weekend off... but no.  I crashed, sort of, Friday -- went to bed early, slept poorly, and then woke up at the buttcrack of dawn for OC duty.  We were busy, but not the screaming death type that was two weeks ago.  We pre-packed bags, which was a huge help, and the car-only visits are nice... it does move people in and out faster.  I do believe we will do it again this week -- pre-packing and an early start -- to make sure everyone is out by noon.

Watched "Ordinary People" last night.  I liked it, but I am not sure that it was, say, Best Picture material...even though it was, I guess...

After the snow of Friday, the last two days have been delightful; a bit cool but otherwise nice... I went outside today to pick up the twigs and mess in preparation for lawn mowing, then I decided to go and clean some of the house -- the kitchen floor, the countertops, anything on the stove, and then I vacuumed.  I should do the basement floor as well...maybe tomorrow?  I do get in the cleaning mood, and then it is all hell to stop me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home