Thursday, June 11, 2020

900

So, my 900th blog here...very exciting. I had tried to set it up for my birthday, but it was not to be... rather, last night, I watched "Slumdog Millionaire." I liked it -- a bit cheesy, if you will -- but good enough.  Not sure it was Best Picture-worthy, but...there have been worse choices.

Interesting read, especially nowadays...

Speaking of... I think that for any other President, it would be an excellent idea to speak in Tulsa on Juneteenth; you could speak about the legacy of racism (there and in general), recent events, and then,maybe, just maybe, offer up something to try and put a stop to it, or at least some political idea.  I mean, I the bar for Trump is so low that if he did -- even half of this -- he would hit a home run, and while I doubt anyone in the mainstream press would give him props, it would get some press; hell, the man has Kanye on his side, you know.  Mind you, this isn't that hard to do, but I think it is just beyond President Trump now (and at any time).

Connectivity problems with the computer -- which had disappeared for a bit -- are creeping back. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home