Monday, December 07, 2020

Vividity

 So, I've been watching the "Free to Choose" series on youtube -- it's the 40th anniversary, and on the various right-wing blogs this has been trumpeted (and heralded).  And you know what?  It's pretty good, and has certainly held up over time.  I am halfway through, and wish there was more...or that it would be remade. The appearances at the end are impressive, as well; Don Rumsfeld (of all people) and Thomas Sowell are among the recognizable figures. Of course, nowadays, it could not be made..

Not sure what I have been eating, but... Sunday morning I woke up and I had ripped the covers off, thus waking up freezing...so I got up, went to the bathroom, wrapped up again under the blankets....and just at the point where I was warm and comfortable again, and felt the stirrings of fatigue...off went the alarm.  Last nite... I seldom remember my dreams, but when I do... and this was one of them.  Not sure how or where it got started, but basically it was me taking a three-month trip to Wales, becoming ensconced with a local family (which came from "Shameless," more or less), and then having a Hollywood-style wrapup, all of which happened just when I woke up. It was quite impressive...

I do know that I have been eating a lot, or too much; I can feel the fatness, as I like to say.  I did a double at the gym today - complete with extended cardio -- and that will help; I also need to start reading while pacing again, not that that drags off calories but it is the principle, and any activity is better than none...  Things have not been helped by me making a big pot of cabbage and noodles...

https://nypost.com/2020/12/04/democrats-reaping-the-whirlwind-of-their-2016-election-resistance/

Yes, and it needs to be done to them in spades...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home