Saturday, November 21, 2020

Respite

 Today was Democrat Saturday...ok, not really, I went to the gym twice... but mainly, I usually have a lot to do on Saturdays, but today, nada, so... I slept in a bit, hit the gym, called Mom, and settled in to read, follow up on such OC stuff, and watch OSU.  Then back to the gym, the store for some items I missed, and home for a quiet evening... it will be wonderful, honestly.  Watching OSU try to lose -- that cute play call on fourth down was ridiculous - was charming, but they survived, though it is a bit jarring to think of Indiana as a football school.

Tomorrow, or maybe tonight, I want to game plan all of the cooking for Thanksgiving; taking the turkey out to thaw, unstuffing it, brining it, basting, and the cooking.   Also had to figure out the sides ( I think they can cook while the turket settles after the oven) and I also realized I don't have dessert, so I will just buy a pie somewhere.  Yes, I could make one, but...  having never done it before....

Had the carpet cleaned yesterday, and it looks damned good... the gentleman who came to do it said it hadn't been done in a while (like ever) and cautioned me he couldn't get everything out.  Well, he came quite close, and it looks outstanding. I did vacuum the hell out of it, like he directed, but it looks pretty sweet

.https://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/2020/11/official-results-joe-biden-won-42-of-59-cuyahoga-county-communities-664-of-the-vote-see-details-by-precinct.html

I am still a little stunned to think of Parma as a bastion of Republicanism, but... 60.5% for Independence?  I guess I always though the upper-middle-class suburbs were...maybe more turned off by Trump? On the other hand, they are the ones who will have to foo the bill for Biden and his schemes, so...maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home