Friday, November 20, 2020

Progress Across the Board

 For all my kvetching about lists and chores...there has been some progress.  The carpet cleaner came today -- he did a hell of a job, and it looks beautiful.  I got some estimates on the tree that needs to be chopped down.  I bought 90% of the stuff needed for Thanksgiving, and I intend to cram on the instructions for cooking the stuff tomorrow.  Basement is clean.  Table has been taken for repairs.  I am not exactly saying it is a huge success, but progress has been made, and with the prospect of very little to do tomorrow, I may even cross a few more items off the list.  OK, I do not need to move the mobile furniture in the living room back, but that can wait until tomorrow, when the caropet is fully dry and I can vacuum it two-dozen more times or so.

http://www.honestgraft.com/2020/11/three-big-things-that-republicans-get.html

I think this is spot on, and while I do not share the enthusiasm for reclaiming the House in 2022, it does bode well for the future.  I think Trump will/SHOULD lie low for a bit now and then -- when and where it is practicable -- he should be dispatched to save and or expand on the seats we won.  Of course, wha happens then is largely dependent on what the Dems do...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/14/democracy-institute-pollster-yes-i-think-this-election-was-stolen-n2579970

I would say this is highly convenient, but that is me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home