Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Excitement

 Big news today...got my first of the vaccine shots (Pfizer) today. I had to drive to the Shaker/Warrensville border to get it, but that was not that bad.  Actually, none of it was too bad.  The line was a bit long (and not socially distanced) but it did move fairly quickly.  One had to park far (in most cases) to get the entrance, and then with the snaking and all...let's just say that as one of the younger ones there, I had no problem with this, but there were quite a few who were at the limit of their exertions for the day...  anyways, registration was quick, the shot was fairly painless (I have had my share, to be sure) and after a fifteen minute observation period, you were home.  I have not had any symptons, thank the Lord, and I even had a killer day of lifting/chest at the gym.

Three errors in CF....the other Rosario experiment in CF is off to a rousing start...if Zimmer or Mercado can hit...but they have not and no one is sure that they can, so the Rosario experiment will continue, like it or not.  One of my coworkers expressed Matt-like disdain at the notion of Bryan Shaw making the club, which looks to be a real possibility.  I told him that managers love their safety blankets, and by trading away Mike Freeman...well, that will be a small price to pay for a month. Ok,to be sure, I hope he pitches well, but no one is accusing me of the triump of hope over experience this time...

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-lost-year-what-the-pandemic-cost-teenagers?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I have said it once, I will say again...if you can go after gun manufacturers for violence, parents should be able to go after politicians and teachers' unions for killing their kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home