Sunday, July 25, 2021

Relaxation

 So... after a busy day yesterday, here I am now...a bit tired.  Made some coffee to power through the afternoon (no naps today!) and am doing so, plowing through links and emptying emails like mad (I also weed-whacked).  One thing I have noticed is the surge in articles about the Delta variant surge, and all I can say is... well, Darwinism is a wonderful thing?  I don't know, I mean, if people don't want to get the vaccine, fine, but then if they get sick and die...so be it.  As the governor of Alabama so eloquently pointed out...you have to blame the people responsible for their own problems.

https://www.davidlgray.info/2021/07/17/pope-francis-traditionis-custodes/

This is a bit heavy, but I think it is on point as to Pope Francis.  Not that I want the Latin Mass back, but... the idea, of course, is that he is destroying the continium of the Church, and its traditions, for...what?  I also think this could be applied to the Dolans and the Tribe.  All of this change, like Pope Francis, will please the people who care the least and alienate those care the most... and then bitch about the results.

In the meantime, the Tribe finally won a game against Tampa Bay, capping off a weekend full of bullpen implosions and poor defense (all of which, of course, are less important than, say, a team name). I suspect that everyone with a seven-figure salary will be dead man walking, to be traded for backup catchers, relievers with TJ surgery scars, and, of course, cash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home