Saturday, July 24, 2021

Suckitude

 So, the Tribe has a new name...and it's pretty crappy.  The logo is even worse.  To be sure, I expected both. and I will be spending a lot less time at the ballpark...and that's ok. I don't know; I stopped watching the NFL when the Browns went away, and when they came back... I didn't watch then.  I haven't missed much, and I found better ways to spend the time.  I think this might happen again...  I will be quite amused, of course, if people think like me and stop attending games and whatnot; pretty hard for them to be inclusive when they exclude us, or to talk about equity when they can't stop the pitching coach from sexually harassing women.

Went bowling yesterday -- my cousin had a 60th bday bash -- and it was fun, even though I was spectacularly inept at it.  Was a little odd, being inside with people (not all of whom I knew), but it was still fun; I think we have to get back to normalcy one way or the other, and one of the ways to do it is to do normal things.  I will note that this did not stop me from hitting the Indians game (and it will always be so on this page, in so far as I will follow them) Thursday night, which was fun -- being on the Home Run Porch -- aside from them blowing a winnable game.  Now, of course, that we can't change, or make any effort to address...

Quiet day at the food pantry today; the rain -- this week and last -- really keeps people away, which is odd, given that in the winter when it is cold and snowy it doesn't...but rain, even hard rain, and the place needs everything but rolling sagebrush...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home