Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Catching Up

 I know, I know, all this time between posts...no real reason for it, aside from trying to get some reading done (started Applebaum's Red Famine yesterday), other stuff, and sleep...I was supposed to get some gym doubles in, but have not done so...thus, I have been sleeping in a bit, trying to catch up on rest.  It's been a bit more difficult lately; had some low blood sugar instances and I had to stay up untl that was settled.  Ugh.

https://www.outkick.com/nyc-blm-chapter-is-labeling-the-vaccine-mandates-as-racist/

This is awesome, and I think we, as Republicans, must do our duty -- pay our Fair Share, if you will -- to call out this obvious racism and thus call Democrats racists.  They also hate women, given how they have abandoned them in Afghanistan, and we also know how they feel about a free press, given how Joe Biden acts.

https://www.billjamesonline.com/swing_hard_maybe_youll_run_into_something/

Interesting; I hadn't thought of this like that.  Now, of course, I wonder if he accounting for shifting; it just wasn't done (even ten years ago) to the extent that it was done now... you can't go that far back, of course, but I would bet there are TV broadcasts of every game for probably four decades, and you can a glimpse of the issue....

https://www.si.com/mlb/2021/09/22/benches-clear-blue-jays-rays-ryan-borucki-hits-kevin-kiermaier

I always say that much as nothing gathers a crowd from so far so fast as a burning police car...the second fastest is an MLB beanball war.  This one, of course, is exceptionally petty even by MLB standards.  This could be me, but one, you probably shouldn't lose the card with all the pitching info.  That said, shouldn't both teams know by now what not to throw to a guy?  In this day and age teams have details and details upon even the most marginal of minor leaguers...  so I doubt anyone was surprised; it's not like this was Lee's lost order wrapped in the cigars.  And, of course...they threw at him anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home